• Build an Off Road Truck(Trails, Mudding, Rock Crawling, For Show, etc)
• How much time can you devote per week in order to build your custom car, or custom truck without making the wife mad, or taking away from other things that you have to do?
• Try to think of things that you can continue to work on during the time that you are waiting for parts or accessories to be delivered.
Tools Required:Do you have the basic tools that you will need to build custom cars? Click here for tools required for assembly of your custom ride.
Custom Chassis: We have always found it best to go ahead and get the suspension modifications done before moving on to the next phase build custom cars, custom trucks, lowriders, or off roader (mud trucks)…
Engine Condition: Now for a deeper look into the power plant...
Engine Customizing: Find suggestions and techniques to make your engine fully customized...
Custom-Body-Work: Other than the initial “look over” that you did upon selecting the car or truck that you want to customize, you should now look more closely at the body.
Interior Condition: How does the upholstery look...
Interior Customizing: When you build custom cars, what can you modify to make your interior custom and unique?
Custom-Wheels: Custom wheel sets are an easy, and one of the most popular upgrades to build custom cars, custom trucks, lowriders, or off roader (mud trucks)
• When you build custom cars, custom trucks, lowriders, or off roader (mud trucks), especially those with chassis modifications (Lowriders, off roader), they can be dangerous to drive. For your safety and other’s safety, please do your best to assure that your vehicle is safe to drive and reliable. Your first step after any kind of chassis or suspension modification should be to go to your local alignment shop. Poor alignment can lead to loss of steering and will cause excessive tire where on your custom wheels!
• So you have worked this hard to build a custom ride. Do not let all of your hard work and money goes to waste by not maintaining your ride. Be sure to change the oil regularly, use some occasional fuel system cleaner, and always monitor your fluids. Do not forget to clean your custom street car, custom truck, lowrider, or off road vehicle! It is much easier to keep a car clean than it is to clean a dirty one!
Congratulations on deciding to build a custom car,truck, Lowrider, or Off Roader! Many of the products that were mentioned in this outline are available for you to purchase here at YourCustomCar.com
Please be sure to check out our other web pages for more custom street car, custom truck, lowrider, or off roader parts!